stay informed. connect with us.
Greetings of HOPE and LOVE in this time of health crisis!
We are all affected by the growing COVID-19 pandemic. It is an unprecedented health challenge and we know people and organizations everywhere want to help. The Philippine Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology is leading and coordinating the global effort, supporting to prevent, detect, and respond to the pandemic. The greatest need right now is to help ensure all health care frontliners are well equipped with PPE’s and disinfectants to protect them against the disease.
Donations support PSUOG’s work to ensure all members ,training institutions and fellows in training are well equipped in performing their most urgent scans to OB-GYN patients thus we ensure the ample care they need .
The PSUOG is with the Philippine Healthcare System in fighting COVID-19.
We HEAL AS ONE!!!
Marilou U. de Vera, MD
PSUOG IN ACTION
FIGHT COVID-19 : DONATE NOW
Latest News, Announcements and Downloads
- PSUOG 3rd Guidelines on Lifting of ECQ
- Voluson Ultrasound Probe Cleaning and Disinfection Guide
- PSUOG Certifying Board Examination Schedule 2020
- Concerns on the Second PSUOG Recommendations
- Appeal for PPE’s, Gloves, Face Masks and Probe Disinfecting Solution
- PSUOG Safety Statements and Recommendations
- ISUOG Guidelines COVID-19 During Pregnancy and Puerperium
- Recommendations for Infection Prevention and Control Strategies for Coronavirus Disease(COVID-19) in OB-Gyn Ultrasound Procedures in Health Care Facilities
- Amendments to the PSUOG By-Laws
- Annual Business Schedule
- PSUOG Members Membership Status
- Checklist for Fellowship Training Program - Application Form
- Checklist for Fellowship Training Program - Requirements Statistics for past 3 years
- Checklist for Fellowship Training Program - Accreditation of Fellowship Training
- Application Form for the Certifying Board Examination
- 2020 Requirements for Certifying Board Examination
CORONAVIRUS News and Update
Informations for Healthcare Professionals
Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
The First Affiliated Hospital, Zhejiang University School of Medicine
Compiled According to Clinical Experience
COVID-19 : Messages
Mark S. Sklansky, MD
Chief of Pediatric Cardiology
UCLA Mattel Childrens Hospital
Tommaso Bignardi, MD
Dirigente medico in Ginecologia e Ostetricia presso ASST
Grande Ospedale Metropolitano Niguarda Milano
Prof. Fatima Crispi
Barcelona Center for Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine, Hospitals Clinic and Sant Joan de Deu